|HOME CONTACT US MEDCOM ARMY.MIL AKO SITEMAP AOCs SEARCH|
ACCESS TO CARE
AMEDD General Officer Announcement
Army Medicine Team,
It is with great pleasure and pride that I share with you wonderful news regarding the U.S. Senate confirmation of the promotion of members of our Army Medicine Team.
On 17 March 2016, the U.S. Senate confirmed the appointment of the following two general officers to the rank of Major General:
1) BG(P) Patrick D. Sargent (MSC), Commanding General, Regional Health Command - Pacific, U.S. Army Pacific Surgeon and CEO of the Hawaii and Enhanced Multi-Service Market.
2) BG(P) Robert D. Tenhet (MSC), Deputy Surgeon General and Deputy Commanding General (Support), U.S. Army Medical Command; and
Also, on 17 March 2016, the U.S. Senate confirmed the appointment of the following four Colonels to the rank of Brigadier General:
1) COL(P) Dennis P. Lemaster (MSC), Commander, Evans Army Community Hospital;
3) COL(P) Ronald T. Stephens, Deputy Commander, Regional Health Command - Pacific (Provisional); and
4) COL(P) Jeffrey J. Johnson, Commander, Brooke Army Medical Center and Deputy Commander, Regional Health Command - Central (Provisional).
As you can see, the future of Army Medicine is in excellent hands. Please join me in wishing them all the best as they continue to serve our Soldiers, their Families and our beneficiary population of more than 3.8 million across the globe.